We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I am really happy to work with our sponsor, Freeward, today to share this information with you!
Freeward is a GPT website where you can earn money from completing offers, doing surveys and other things.
Is Freeward legit? Is Freeward worth your time? How much can you make with Freeward?
I recently joined Freeward myself to see exactly how it works and how much you can earn. I’ll go into all the details, my experience, and share some insights from other people that have used Freeward. Consider this article a deep-dive into Freeward and everything it offers!
What is Freeward?
Freeward is a website where you can earn extra cash for completing different tasks.
Through Freeward you can earn money by doing things like taking surveys, completing different offers, watching videos, and you can even earn money by referring your friends!
- Founded: 2020
- Name: Freeward
- Located: Iran
- Founder: Amir Reza Sistanei
- Socials: Facebook | Instagram | Reddit
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Freeward signup process?
- First go to the homepage, then click on the purple “SignUp/Login” button in the top right.
- You can either signup for an account using your Google or Facebook account, or you can use your email to setup an account.
- Then you can start making money!
Who can join Freeward?
- Age Requirements: I couldn’t find any specific information, but most likely you need to be over 18 to join Freeward.
- Country Requirements: Freeward is open to people from all countries.
- Device Requirements: Laptop and/or Desktop (there is no mobile app at this time but the website is mobile-friendly).
- Payout Requirements: Paypal, Bitcoin, or Gift cards
Grab this checklist to take control of your money and find a path towards financial independence.
How does Freeward work?
Freeward is like most other GPT websites (like SuperPay.me and eSurveyBox):
- You can signup for an account within minutes. (Don’t forget to collect the day’s reward!).
- Then you can start taking surveys using one of the survey walls.
- Or try out some offers from the offerwalls.
- Or if you’re looking for something more passive, you can earn money from watching videos.
- Depending on the offer/survey/video you watch, it could take up to 24 hours for your account to be credited for the work.
- Once your account has been credited with enough coins (5,000), you can withdraw your earnings!
How do you earn money on Freeward?
Now it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty. How exactly do you earn money on Freeward?
Well that’s pretty simple! You can take surveys from the survey wall, complete offers from the offer wall, watch videos from their third-part partners, or refer your friends to Freeward!
We’ll get into each thing and share how it works and how much you can make from each method!
Freeward currently offers 10 different offerwalls that you can use to earn money:
- Adgate Media
- Offer Toro
- Adscend Media
If you don’t know what an offer wall is, here’s how it works, you click on whatever offer wall you’d like to try, then it will display a list of offers available on that offer wall.
These offers can be many different things, it could mean getting a free trial of something, purchasing something, or even playing some sort of mobile game for a certain amount of time or until you get to a certain level.
Once you reach the requirements for the offer, you will earn coins or points!
Some examples I saw on Freeward were installing the Opera GX browser, and playing the mobile game Raid Shadow Legends.
Freeward also offers you opportunities to take surveys and earn money! They’ve partnered with some third-party survey walls like:
- Custom Surveys
When you first create your account, you will have immediate access to the Pollfish, BitLabs, Custom Surveys, and PrecisionSample survey walls, but the InBrain, CPX-Research, and RapidoReach survey walls have other requirements (like your account being a certain amount of days old, or getting your account to a certain level).
Each survey wall will have some surveys that you can take, they will tell you how many points you will get for completing the survey and the average time it will take to complete the survey (so you can easily see which surveys will be worth your time).
Daily and Weekly Raffles
Freeward also offers daily and weekly raffles (if you’re a betting man or woman).
Here’s how it works, for the daily raffle you can buy-in with 100 coins ($0.10) which will get you an entry into the raffle. The final prize pool depends on how many people participate. The winner will get 90% of the prize pool.
The weekly raffle works the same way as the daily raffle, but the buy-in for the weekly raffle is 500 coins ($0.45).
Also for both raffles you can have as many entries as you like, but you will need to pay via coins for each entry!
On your homepage you can click the daily gift button every 24 hours and get a free reward added to your account!
I’m not sure if the amount your get varies at all, but my first day using Freeward I got a free 5 coins!
Another fun way you can earn money using Freeward is by watching videos through their connection to Loot.TV and HideoutTV (if you’ve used SuperPay.me or Swagbucks then you should be familair with this method).
If you’ve never tried this method of earning money, it’s pretty easy to use, just click the video category you’re interested in watching, and a new tab will open and start playing the videos.
Now this won’t earn you a ton of money, but if you’re interested in something a bit more passive, this is a great method to have in your back pocket.
I almost love this as much as I love the raffles! Sometimes Freeward will share different promo codes on their social media (like through their Discord server and on their Facebook page).
You grab this code and enter it in the promo screen, and you will get to spin the wheel for your prize!
If you enjoy using Freeward, you can share it with your friends and earn 10% comission on their earnings from offers and surveys!
They will also get a free 100 coins for signing up using your link! This is another great way to earn passive income!
How much can you make from Freeward?
How much you earn from Freeward depends on what you’re doing to earn money.
Watching videos will only earn you a few coins, the offer walls can vary from a few coins to a few thousand, surveys can get up to a few thousand coins, and referal earnings are 10% of your referalls survey and offer earnings.
So it just depends!
How do payments work on Freeward?
Payments on Freeward work like other GPT and survey websites:
- You take a survey, complete an offer, or watch some videos and your account is credited with coins.
- When you’ve reached a total of 5,000 coins, you can withdraw your earnings!
- You can choose between PayPal, Bitcoin, or various gift cards!
Here are the different withdraw methods and how many coins you need:
- PayPal: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Crypto: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Amazon: 5,000 coins ($5)
- iTunes: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Discord Nitro: 4,000 coins (One Month)
- Roblox: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Visa: 12,000 coins ($12)
- Steam: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Valorant: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Fortnite: 13,000 coins ($13)
- Apex Legends: 10,000 coins ($10)
- Nintendo: 10,000 coins ($10)
- PlayStation: 7,500 coins ($7.50)
- League of Legends: 10,000 coins ($10)
- Xbox: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Minecraft: 10,000 coins ($10)
- Netflix: 16,000 coins (One Month)
- PUBG Mobile: 5,000 coins ($5)
- Spotify: 10,000 coins (One Month)
- Razer Gold: 5,000 coins ($5)
What is customer support like on Freeward?
From what I’ve read, customer support is actually very responsive!
Freeward also has a lot of helpful guides, like their blog, and their FAQ section that might answer any questions you might have.
If you can’t find an answer to your questions using their blog or FAQ section, you can contact support by email, or just pop into their Discord to get personalized support!
Tips For Making More Money on Freeward
Freeward is a pretty straightforward website, so I don’t have any crazy tips or tricks to share, honestly.
The best advice I can give you is to try a few things and see what works the best for YOU. There might be a certain survey or offerwall that works better for you than the other ones, so make sure to try a few so you can find out what works the best!
What are the pros and cons of Freeward?
- Lots of Ways to Make Money: You can take surveys, try different offers, or watch videos.
- Mobile-Friendly Website: While there is no mobile app, the website works great on mobile so you can earn money on the go!
- Lots of Payment Options: You can get your earnings through PayPal, Amazon, or a variety of other places like Steam, Roblox, and League of Legends.
- Low Payment Threshold: You only need 5,000 coins ($5) to withdraw your earnings!
- Takes a Long Time to Earn Money: The surveys are a bit long for the pay, and some of the offer walls may be difficult to complete.
Freeward Reviews From Other Users
“I like it very much! They have a lot of surveys and many more opportunities to make money! I get my first payment they pay very fast! Thanks!” – Alex (Trustpilot)
“Definitely recommend Freeward to anyone. It offers a wide variety of offers including surveys and they do pay out nicely.” – Christopher (Trustpilot)
“Not so many surveys for Philippines.” – Marlon (Trustpilot)
“The withdraw needs more than 48 hours and i said to the ceo of freeward delete my account and my ID he read it and didnt did it so this website is trash and you must show your id thats trash” – Omar (Trustpilot)
“It’s been 2 weeks my account has been blocked. I have contacted via e-mail but no response. It’s a shame my points are big enough to be disbursed to Paypal” – Debby (Trustpilot)
Final Thoughts About Freeward
Freeward is a great website to use if you’re looking for ways to make some extra money.
This is an especially great website if you’re someone outside of the US looking for some extra cash!
|PaidViewpoint||Survey Junkie||American Consumer Opinion||Pinecone Research|
|Average Earning Per Survey||$0.50 – $3||$0.50 – $10||$1 – $3||$3|
|Average Survey Length||1 – 10 minutes||1 – 15 minutes||5 – 20 minutes||10 – 20 minutes|
|Payout Methods||PayPal, gift cards||PayPal, gift cards||PayPal, Gift cards||Bank Transfer, Gift cards|
|Minimum Payout||$5 – $15||$10||$10||$3|
FAQs About Freeward
Freeward is a legitimate website you can use to make extra money. They are open worldwide and offer many different ways to earn money.
Carol PerezCarol Perez has been dabbling in all sorts of side hustles and online money-making projects for over a decade now. From setting up her own e-commerce store to freelancing gigs, she's pretty much tried it all.
Grab this checklist to take control of your money and find a path towards financial independence.