We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Spoiler: Paidviewpoint is a pretty great website for earning money!
If you want one of the easiest ways to make some extra cash, taking surveys is it! You can usually take them on your phone, tablet, or computer, and they can easily fit into your schedule!
Unfortunately finding survey sites that legitimately pay and actually pay well can be a little difficult.
What is PaidViewpoint?
Paidviewpoint is survey website that was founded in 2012, and is owned by Umongus, Inc (also known as AYTM [Ask Your Target Market]).
As a survey panel, they connect survey takers from around and brands to help facilitate consumer research through surveys and product testing.
- Founded: 2008 (the parent company)
- Name: Umongous, Inc. (also known as AYTM [Ask Your Target Market]).
- Located: 542 S Seaview Ave, Galloway, NJ 08205
- Founder: David Handel
- Socials: Twitter | Facebook
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone Number: (415) 364-8601
Is Paidviewpoint legit?
I’ll make this simple: Yes, PaidViewpoint is a completely legitimately survey website! They do provide surveys and they do pay out in CASH.
Who Can Join PaidViewpoint
- Age Requirement: You must be at least 13 years old to join.
- Country Requirement: Paidviewpoint is open to people worldwide, BUT there seems to be more survey opportunities for people who are in the US, Canada, the UK, or Australia.
- Device Requirement: You can take surveys from your phone, a tablet, or a computer! Android or iOS/Mac works just fine.
If you have other questions about their requirements, you can visit their FAQ page.
How to Get Started With PaidViewpoint
The signup process is quite simple, but you need to make sure you complete ALL the steps so you can start earning money!
- Sign-Up: If you’re ready to get started, you can visit their sign-up page to create your account. Just click the “register” icon and you will be prompted to enter your name, email, and a password (there is no bonus code).
- Verify Your Email: Part of creating your account is verifying your email! You should have received an email from PaidViewpoint that will have an activation link/code in it. Don’t forget to click the link to help confirm your email. If you did not receive the email check your spam folder!).
- Confirm Your Phone Number: Another important part of the account creation process is confirming your phone number. You can either request a code be sent to you, or a call to be made where the code will be read to you. You can confirm your number with the code through your account settings on the website.
- Get Your $1!: After confirming all of your information, you will be given a $1 bonus to start you off! You will also be eligible to take surveys.
To combat fraud, if you try to chance your payment email, your phone number, or your regular email, you might have to “burn” (aka Zero Out) your earnings to make the change!
This happened to me and I was able to contact their support team and they reversed the burn and gave me all the money in my account.
**When you signup for an account, you need to make sure all of your information is correct the first time. It’s a bit of a pain if you want to change anything later – so double-check that everything is right the first time.
How PaidViewpoint Works
Paidviewpoint works like a lot of other survey panels: you get invited to take surveys and when you complete them you get cash, and once you reach the payment minimum you can request a payout. Boom. Simple!
But Paidviewpoint has one interesting feature that makes it a bit different from other survey panels and that is the TraitScore!
The TraitScore is basically how Paidviewpoint determines who is trustworthy. When you take more surveys and are consistent with your answers, your TraitScore will improve. Your goal is to increase your TraitScore to 9,000 or more (the highest TraitScore you can get is 10,000).
When you get your TraitScore to 9,000 and above you will be eligible for more surveys and you will earn more money per survey!
One of the other nice benefits of using this website is that there’s no qualification process for surveys! If you see that you have a survey available to take, you are eligible for it, there won’t be a time where you will be screened out or disqualified.
How to Earn Money on PaidViewpoint
There are three ways that you can earn money through Paidviewpoint: Biz Surveys, Trait Surveys, and Referrals!
We’ll go through the details of each one:
The main types of surveys available are called “biz” or “market” surveys. These are the regular surveys that come from companies and brands who want to learn more about you and what you think about certain products.
Trait surveys are surveys that come directly from Paidviewpoint, these will be questions about your demographics and your preferences. These surveys are used to see if you are eligible for certain biz/market surveys, and they also serve as a way to see if you’re consistent in your answers (which helps your TraitScore!).
What’s great about trait surveys is that you will earn money for completing them!
If you enjoy using Paidviewpoint yourself, they have a generous referral program! For every person that you invite, you could get 20% of their Biz Survey earnings (up to $25).
The earning potential on Paidviewpoint depends on your TraitScore, the type of survey you are taking, and how long the survey is.
In my personal experience, before I increased my TraitScore to 9,000+, I was getting about $.03-$.10 per Trait Survey, anywhere from $.10 – $5+ for biz surveys. After I increased my TraitScore, all of my Trait Surveys have paid $.10, and I never get a Biz Survey that pays less than $.25
I get about $.1 per minute for surveys, so if a survey is 10 minutes long, I get about $1! I think this is a great pay rate.
How to Increase Earnings
If you want to increase your earnings, there are a few ways you can do that, the first way is just taking more surveys! I seem to get at least one biz survey per day, so I always make sure to check the website daily to complete that.
The next way you can increase your earnings is by getting your TraitScore up, you can do this by being consistent with your Trait Survey answers, and taking more Biz Surveys.
The last way you can make more money is by referring people. If you’ve enjoyed using PaidViewpoint, why not share your experience (and your referral link) with your friends?
How to Withdraw Your Earnings on PaidViewpoint
Once you reach the $15 withdraw minimum, you will be able to request a payout.
The first thing you will need is a PayPal account, I’m not sure how it works with other countries, but here in the US, if you want cash, the only option is PayPal.
Next, you will need to confirm your PayPal email through the website (it doesn’t need to be the same as your sign-up email).
After everything is completed, you will be able to request a payout. You can select PayPal, Amazon, or a Walmart gift card.
For PayPal it says that it can take up to 72 hours to get your money in your account, but in my experience I get my payouts within 24 hours.
Pros and Cons
With everything there are pros and cons. Here are the pros and cons of PaidViewpoint:
- Cash, Not Points: I love that they pay you in cash, instead of using points that you have to redeem.
- Quick Surveys: The surveys have all been really fast. Trait surveys take less than 2 minutes, and the biz surveys are usually under 10 minutes.
- Can Use Any Device: You can take surveys on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Low Earning Potential For Low TraitScore: If you don’t have a high enough TraitScore you might find that you don’t get a ton of surveys, and when you do get a survey it might not pay as well.
Reviews From the Web
I absolutely love PaidViewpoint and I think everyone should use it! But I know it’s important to get a balanced perspective, so here are some positive, neutral, and negative reviews from around the web:
“It a paying website cause I have been using for sometime now so it pay me” – Caleb (TrustPilot)
“The most important thing about these sites is that they do not waste your time. PaidViewpoint does not waste my time. They email when there’s a survey, and the trait surveys do not take long at all. It’s not like those survey sites that constantly lie about the time they take or DQ you half way through. Just a streamlined, fair experience for a little extra cash here and there.” – Beanwad (TrustPilot)
“This is definitely a legit website to get paid to do short surveys! The only problem is that when you first sign up, you have to build your traitscore and that can take some time. You really have to have patience with this thing. And even when you reach the maximum traitscore, it can still take time to reach the minimum payout! So I think it’s an ok site. I just wished you could get tons of surveys so you could make $15 over and over every few days. I would love that!” –Monica Reynolds (TrustPilot)
“I made my first $15 dollars and it took less than 48 hours to reach my paypal, however for the next $15 dollars it started off great. I was getting surveys like twice a day and I am currently around 10 dollars , but i haven’t gotten any and its been days. They clearly slow it down once close to checkout. This is okay to do but i wouldn’t depend on it.” – Claire (TrustPilot)
“A COMPLETE RIP OFF. Even though (after a year) I got to $15.00. They WILL NOT let me cash out – even with a validated PayPal account because I no longer have the phone # I had 2 years ago. I must wait 6 months if I change my phone number. HUH?” – William Jell (TrustPilot)
“I’d been on the website for like 2 months and all I had was like $2.75, but now it’s like my account never existed. I can’t log in with my Gmail or anything? So I was just used for surveys then they deleted my account before I could have time to cash out? Don’t waste your time.” – Ashley Josepo (TrustPilot)
Here is a screenshot of my account on PaidViewpoint, you can see that I’ve made over $124.10 total, and I’ve made $50.73 so far in 2021!
If you’d like to see some more proof, here is a screenshot of my PayPal account. As you can see I’ve been able to make the withdraw minimum for the last 5 months!
If you’re interested in signing up, you can visit their homepage here.
Paidviewpoint Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- Turn On Notifications: In your profile settings you can set up alerts for your email and/or phone. I highly suggest you turn on one of these, that way when there’s a survey available you will be notified right away.
- Go With the Quickness: PaidViewpoint will actually pay you more money if you respond to survey requests quicker, so if you can, try to click on the survey notifications right away.
- Check the Website Daily: You will only get notifications about Biz Surveys, but there are usually Trait Surveys you can complete at least once per day, so check the website daily!
Is PaidViewpoint Safe?
In the previous 12 months, we’ve collected the following personal information from our Members: initial registration information (address and password); standard demographic information (e.g., gender, user name, first name, last name, birthdate, country, state/region, county, street address, zip/postal code, time zone, level of education, relationship status, parental status, employment status, and career); telephone number and PayPal information; information from “trait surveys” (e.g., health and medical conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union memberships, psychological makeup and sex life, things you have purchased, own or plan to acquire); client survey information (e.g., demographic information, information about your preferences, audio/video footage of you, activity from sharing your screen); avatar photos; usage information and log information, including IP address, browser type, URL parameters, operating system, and information from cookies, unique identifiers, Local Storage Objects (LSOs), such as HTML5; and info available from social media profiles.
Before requesting my first payout, I needed to change my payment email, but I didn’t want to lose all of my earnings. I contacted the support team and they responded the same day and gave me all of my earnings.
I also contacted them recently with a few questions about the referral program, responded the day and were able to answer all of my questions.
The support team was incredibly helpful both times.
If you’re looking for a flexible way to earn extra money, PaidViewpoint is one of my top recommendations! They surveys are quick, they pay in cash, and you can take them on any device!
Similar Websites to PaidViewpoint
Want to try out more great survey websites that are similar to PaidViewpoint? Here are some great choices:
FAQs About PaidViewpoint
Does PaidViewpoint Really Pay?
Paidviewpoint does really pay! You can be paid once you hit $15 in earnings, and you can be paid via PayPal, an Amazon gift card, or a Walmart gift card.